CHEST AND SHOULDER BRACE WITH ORTHOPAEDIC NIBS
Made of elastic orthopaedic rubber, equipped with a set of elastic orthopaedic nibs. Application: in posture defects in case of teenagers, Scheuermann illness, pain syndrome of the spine in the chest and neck area in case of adults and teenagers (after injury, in degenerative changes etc. )
CHEST AND SHOULDER BRACE WITH ORTHOPEDIC NIBS
Up-right holder is made of elastic tapes and back pelotte, equipped with 4orthopaedic nibs. Back pelotte is attached to the elastic shoulder tapes going through the shoulders and crossing in the loins area of the spine and fastened on the belly. Such construction of the product guarantees correction of the posture for adults as well as children. Special lining protects the tapes from rippling and makes the tape stick to the patient’s body.
- SKIN FRIENDLY PRODUCT- up-right holder has been made of orthopaedic rubber containing mainly cotton, which is neutral to patient’s skin
- EFFECTIVENSS OF STABILIZATION- thanks to 4 orthopaedic nibs the stabilization is exceptionally good.
- COMFORT OF USAGE- its usage of the up-right holder is comfortable- thanks to its skin-color it is hardly noticeable on patient’s body.
Purpose of use
The up-right holder should be used in following cases:
- injury of the shoulder which doesn’t require surgery
- pains of the chest area of the spine
- increased chest kyphosis
- required correction
The device shouldn’t be used in following cases:
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- do not use if the posture problem requires specialized treatment
Rehabilitation, orthopaedics, neurology, neurosurgery, rheumatology
- If possible wear cotton t-shirt under the device
- Use strictly under the doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Incorrect selection of the product (wrong size) or too strong fastening of the stabilizing tapes, may cause temporary problems with intestine activity, other internal organs or problems with breathing.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat
Attention: before washing do not remove orthopaedic nibs.